Embrace has identified seven main principles that drive our work together:
- To safeguard the distinctive ethos and character of each school and its unique context.
- To work together and with those outside Embrace for the benefit of all.
- To be committed to the continual improvement of pupil academic outcomes.
- To develop thoughtful, caring and active citizens.
- To prioritise support for the most vulnerable within our academies.
- To grow and sustain a strong, skilled and effective workforce at all levels.
- To ensure financial sustainability to allow excellence and growth for Embrace.
Schools that wish to join Embrace must be able to demonstrate their commitment to abide by these principles as drivers for school improvement.
If you are interested in joining Embrace and would welcome a conversation to with us, please contact Louise Nixon email@example.com